Background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SUNFLOWER SHADOW BOX



I can't believe it has been sooo long since my last post. Life has been a little busy lately, but included a well needed vacation to Arizona, so I can't complain. When I returned I had a wonderful sampling of new items from the IB & C and one of my absolute favorite stamps is the new Sunflower. My co-worker, Maureen, has accepted a new job and I wanted to make her a little something to wish her luck. She is Irish, so I found this great little Irish Blessing to include.

I stamped the sunflower in black staz-on, then used the blender pens and markers. I also used the large scallop punch for the center "flowers". She started crying when she opened it. One of the reasons I love giving handmade gifts is because it is from the heart & people appreciate it. Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment